Cold Sore Treatment

Cure Your Cold Sores in 3 Days
Naturally & Easily From Home!
No Prescription or Expensive Drugs Ever
Regain Your Confidence & Feel Better Today!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Cold Sore Treatment | Treatment Available

Cold Sore Treatment – Treatment Available & Why Natural is The Best Way

Cold sores normally would vanish without treatment after a period of time. However, the pain and discomfort associated with cold sores make it necessary for the medical fraternity to formulate drugs and medications to treat them. Since cold sores cannot be cured by modern cold sore treatment, most common treatment methods are meant only to relieve the sufferer of pain and discomfort. You need to be aware that there are always side effects associated with OTC creams such as redness, dryness and peeling of skin and rashes. In worst case scenarios, these effects could become permanent and scarring may also result. There are other side effects reported such as headaches, irregular heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath when using OTC medications.

You may be surprised though that natural cold sore treatment may be the clue to complete healing from cold sores. There have been reports about fewer recurrences in cold sore sufferers who previously have regular outbreaks. All these seem to point to the effectiveness of natural cold sore treatment.

Over-The-Counter Creams and Medications

Cold sore medications such as creams can be bought over the counter (OTC). These OTC medications are primarily used to alleviate the pain and itch. Others inhibit the growth of the cold sores and accelerate healing or prevents herpes simplex virus from forming the cold sores.

1. Medications containing docosanol, an agent with inhibitory properties are effective in quickening the healing process.

2. Tetracaine, lidocaine, camphor, phenol, benzocaine and benzyl alcohol are compounds that numb the pain, itchiness and discomfort and brings relief to sufferers.

3. Medications or ointment with compounds such as zinc, thymus, L-lysine and phenol are antiviral in nature and work against the virus, disrupting it from forming cold sores.

4. Medications that moisturize cold sores like lip balms prevent them from breaking up and causing more pain. Lip balms also protect cold sore areas from excessive sunlight which aggravates the sores.

Natural Cold Sore Treatment

1. Diet

Appropriate adjustments to our diet can help to combat cold sores. Foods containing arginine such as peanuts, chocolate, almonds, cashews, pecans, peas, garlic and wheat are best avoided. Research also reveals that broccoli is useful for its inhibitory properties.

2. Physiotherapy

a. Application of thymus and lysine ointments for 6 times daily is useful to treat cold sores.

b. Topical medication containing zinc content of 0.025%, myrrh tincture, hydrastis tincture or aloe vera can also be applied on the affected areas.

c. Application of ice can numb the pain and itchiness and slow down the cold sore’s development.

d. Application of tea bag will minimize the development of the cold sore lesion due to its tannic acid content which is antiviral in nature.

e. Lemon balm can be applied on the cold sores to promote healing.

3. Vitamins and Minerals

Appropriate dosages of vitamins and minerals would boost our bodies’ ability to fight cold sore virus.

a. Daily intake of vitamin A (50,000 to 100,000 International Units) is effective in treating cold sores.

b. Daily intake of 3 doses of 50 mg vitamin B complex works well against cold sores.

c. Daily intake of 500 – 1000 mg niacinamide

d. 2 hourly intake of 1000 mg vitamin C

e. Daily intake of 1 – 3 doses of 25 – 50 mg zinc

Find out how a longtime cold sore sufferer broke free from cold sores and its recurrence using natural cold sore treatment you can use to heal your cold sores naturally and easily from home in 3 short days.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jetson Koh said...

I have been sufferring from painful & ugly cold sores for the longest time of my life. My skin is always itching & peeling & I alway shy away from the crowd. The turning point come for me when I found the miracle myth that changes my life!!
cold sore Dr

October 8, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger COFFEE & TEA said...

Dear friend,
If you would like to finally rid yourself of the painful, embarrassing cold sores that seem to be controlling your life and your peace of mind, then it's very important you read this letter...
What you're about to read is going to shock and amaze you.
But it will also make you mad as hell, especially if you're a person who has tried many things or spent a lot of money on all the supposed "miracle treatments", without experiencing any major relief.
Here's why:
My name is Gary Townsend, and up until the last 2 years I suffered immensely from nasty, painful, and embarrassing cold-sores (also known as Herpes Simplex Type 1).
It was a miserable time. A time where my embarrassing cold sores seemed to rule my life and completely rob me of any possible speck of happiness and all hope of possibly being able to lead any kind of 'normal' life.
So believe me when I say...
visit site below,

http://paydotcom.com/r/61050/shaboom/21264984/

http://shaboom-health-fitness.blogspot.com/

November 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a really effectual blog having the necessary info for the treatment of Cold in a natural way which are very helpful, Thanks a lot for sharing.

September 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Role Pole said...

nice post...
thanx..
phototherapy uva

July 29, 2013 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information
Microneedling Treatment

January 27, 2016 at 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM...

October 24, 2018 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

November 24, 2018 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Having herpes is not the end of life there are many treatment to cure herpes infection with the help of Dr imomion herbal product. I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends. I searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the Sameer herbalist Call Dr imomion because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,you can email doctorimomion77@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2347055315083

March 24, 2021 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger vera white said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Oluta who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Oluta, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Oluta cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Oluta healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349065326267

September 12, 2021 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home